IGE® Wrath of the Lich King Lottery Official Rules
1. Eligibility. ATLAS TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. (referred to herein as "SPONSOR") IS THE SPONSOR OF THIS CONTEST. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO ALL INDIVIDUALS WHICH ARE THIRTEEN YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE REFERENCED BELOW AS THE START DATE FOR THE CONTEST ("ENTRANTS"). IF YOU ARE NOT THIRTEEN YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE. If you are under the legal age of majority in your state/country of residence (a "Minor"), one of your parents or legal guardians must submit a signed, written statement that they have read, understood and agree to these Contest rules with your entry, and that such agreement constitutes acceptance of these Contest rules on behalf of you and themselves. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the format designated below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, its parent, and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. Offer void where prohibited. In the event of any dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail address from which the e-mail was sent.
2. Disclaimer. Sponsor, all participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
3. Contest Period. The Contest period shall commence on 12:01 AM Pacific Standard Time October 25, 2008 and shall continue in duration until 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time November 12, 2008 (the "Deadline"). All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
4. Prizes. After the Contest period, an Electronic Raffle will randomly select three (3) qualified entrants to receive a prize package consisting of: One (1) World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition box set, with an approximate retail value of $69.99; and one (1) qualified entrant to receive one (1) World of Warcraft Polar Bear Mount (name and/or mount may change subject to Publisher's terms and conditions and product availability); and Five (5) qualified entrants to receive World of Warcraft in-game power leveling services (courtesy of Wicked Trades); and one (1) qualified entrant to receive one (1) BlizzCon Goodie Bag.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. All prizes will be awarded. Prize Winners must execute an affidavit of eligibility before they can receive their Prize. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within fifteen (15) days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Limit one prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
5. How to Enter. During the Contest period, interested parties may participate in the Contest by subscribing to the IGE® Newsletter (Entry Requirement); done by entering your e-mail address in the 'Subscribe to IGE' field and clicking on the link provided in the 'Welcome E-mail' that will be sent to you. Unconfirmed subscriptions will not be considered as Entries in the Contest. Existing subscribers to the IGE® Newsletter are automatically entered in the Contest and will be informed via e-mail. Deadline for entries is on November 12, 2008, 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time.
6. Contest Rules. Winners will be chosen at random by Sponsor via an Electronic Raffle. The decision of Sponsor is final. Prizewinners will be notified by e-mail within fourteen (14) days thereafter. To claim a prize, winners should follow the instructions contained in their notification.
8. General Release. By entering the Contest, you release Sponsor, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
9. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winners will be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed Affidavit of Eligibility, which includes an acceptance of these Official Rules and a release of liability.
10. Copyright Notice. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2008 Atlas Technology Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
11. Miscellaneous. The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of Vanuatu. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant's participation in the Contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Contest, please e-mail them to [email protected]
12. Contest Sponsor. The sponsor of this contest is IGE®, Atlas Technology Group, Inc.
13. Disclaimer. REGISTERED NAMES AND TRADEMARKS ARE THE COPYRIGHT AND PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. Atlas Technology Group Inc is not affiliated with any game publisher or developer.