How do I place an order with IGE®?
To place an order for services with IGE®, please visit our website at www.ige.com.
1. Select the game in which you want to buy virtual currency. Next, select the specific server on which the character to whom you want the currency delivered is located. Next, select the correct faction (if applicable).
2. Choose the quantity of currency you wish to buy and click on the “Add to Cart” button located next to the quantity of currency you wish to purchase.
3. Once you are done shopping (meaning you have added all of the items you wish to purchase to the cart), click the “Proceed to Checkout” link located in the shopping cart window. If you wish to make any changes to your order, click on “Edit Cart”. (Both of which can be found at the top right portion of the page).
4. After completing the information page, check the 'I accept the terms and conditions' box and then click the “Check Out” button located at the bottom of the page.
5. You will now be forwarded to the payment page. Please fill out all fields in the forms provided. When you have completed providing all of the necessary information, you must click on the “Pay Now!” button located at the bottom of the screen.
Congratulations! You’ve placed an order with IGE®
Why does my shopping cart remain empty even after I have tried to add something?
We use 'cookies' to link your payment with the details of the purchase, and if there is something preventing the cookies from operating properly the shopping cart can appear empty. If you are placing the order from behind a firewall, or from work, or have software installed to block cookies, you may experience this problem. If you are having this problem, our live chat representatives are standing by to assist you through the order process.
Why does my order require voice verification and/or fax verification?
We take all possible steps to protect our clients' details as well as the integrity of IGE®. By speaking with our clients on the phone, we not only make the transaction fast, easy and safe, but it also gives us a chance to strengthen our connection to our clients and answer any questions you might have.